actual tony stark
what if i was cool
1.Get into a fight with an Aries. I’m not talking about an over the phone fight, I’m talking a real toe-to-toe, heart pumping showdown. It will most likely be more beneficial to you if they were on your side in the fight, think of like a bar fight or taking on bullies at your school, but fighting them yourself would be just as exhilarating and you would most likely be better friends after the incident than you were before.Aries people are warriors and they like to know their friends can hold their own if something goes down.
2.Eat with a Taurus. By this I do not mean take them to a local fast food restaurant to hork down some greasy burgers. I mean take them to an amazing five star restuarent preferably one that has been around for decades and has built a strong reputation. Then allow the Taurus to order for you, it may take a while, but Tauruses have wonderful taste. Make sure that you don’t rush them or yourself, take your time enjoy the food, enjoy the atmosphere, enjoy the music, enjoy the feel of your luxurious clothes, and enjoy your Taurus escort.
3.Go out on the town with a Gemini. Wait till its night time and the social life of your particular city is buzzing, and then call your Gemini friend. Not only will they have the perfect location, but they’ll most likely have the transportation to get you there(Gemini’s hate not being able to get around when they want to). Be sure not to just contain them to one party, or one club ,encourage them to take you club hopping. Gemini’s are the most amazing social butterflies, not only will they know the right people to get you into to any club or party, they’ll know enough people at the party to make it a truly memorable night. Trust Gemini’s they’ll show you a whole new world in your own backyard.
In life, friends come and go. Here are 10 signs that it’s time to move on from a friendship:
1. The common ground is gone. Sometimes when whatever brought you together is gone you don’t have any reason to stay friends. If you are friends through school and then you graduate you might not be able to sustain a friendship when the common ground is gone.
2. They’re a toxic friend. If they’re just a bad friend all around, it’s time to move on. You shouldn’t have to wonder if it’s the right choice if they are a toxic person in your life.
3. They’re holding you back. If they are holding you back and keeping you from perusing your goals then it’s time to move on. Your friends should help to elevate you in life, not hold you back.
4. You can’t relate to each other. If you’re not on the same page anymore then it’s time to let the friendship go. If you’re in different places in life and just can’t see where they’re coming from, it’s ok to move on.
- Saying no sometimes
- Wanting to be alone sometimes
- Saying no to sex
- Saying yes to sex
- Not being sure about your life career
- Deciding to study instead of going out
- Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
- Ending a relationship that is hurting you
- Not liking the things everyone else likes
someone needs to turn down that sass level
Two things to know about Canada!
- We are smart enough to know hot things should be hot.
- We are sorry if you don’t
A few things you need to know about this hot coffee case:
- It wasn’t an issue of the coffee being because no fucking shit coffee is hot, but McDonald’s had over heated their water to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s 121C. Not just hot, but really FUCKING hot. Your fancy Starbucks lattes are brewed to 150 degrees.
- The 79 year old woman had this cup of 250F (121C) coffee between her legs when it spilled so 250F (121C) coffee spilled on her genitals
- She got third degree burns…on her genitals. THIRD DEGREE.
- She had to have skin grafts to repair the damage
- When she sued McDonald’s, it wasn’t for millions of dollars, it was for $20,000 to cover hospital costs and court fees. 20-fucking-thousand.
- It was the courts that awarded her the amount of money she got. Again, she only wanted hospital bills and court costs
- McDonald’s changed their heating policy, but not before making her sign a gag order keeping her from talking about this case
- So she had to live on hearing little shits like you call her stupid and money-grubbing, and other horrendous stuff because she dared ask the company in the wrong to fix what they fucked up.
if anybody ever tries to pull this shit, make them google the pictures of her injuries right then and there
Also, if a policy was changed due to someone’s injury, and you’re making light of that, you’re just being condescending a f.
ETA: I also want to point out that the coffee wasn’t just ridiculously hot.
What really damned McDonalds was a company memo that showed they had done research and found that if they heated their coffee to that ungodly temperature they would sell more of it. The memo also acknowledged the fact that some customers would probably be injured if they sold coffee that hot but that the increased revenue it would provide outweighed the liability.
And that is why she was awarded so much money. Because the court found evidence that McDonalds knew their product could injure people and they went ahead with it anyway, knowing that if they were sued it would still be worth it.